Monday, December 13, 2004

Kicking things off

Okay, I've decided to move back to blogspot because I found a great service called Flickr, where I can easily upload my photos directly to my blogger account. Easy, no? Yea, I think I'm going to make this site my photolog because I'm conceited and vain.

I have this habit see, where I have to introduce myself at the start of every journal so here goes.

The name is Farid, currently residing in Brisbane, Australia. I am originally from Brunei. I am 18 years of age and an undergraduate student at the University of Queensland studying business management. I enjoy partying, discussing controversial issues, looking good and fashion. I also love music and dancing. You think that's gay? Well, it's not. I am of a new breed, called the Metrosexuals. Lol.

You may know me as the owner of the once popular *pukes* crapism site. Well, in case you're wondering, that domain still exists but I decided to abandon it because I don't like it anymore, it expires in April 2005 and it has caused me a lot of drama. I want to go back to where it all started, blogspot.

Alright, that is all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home