Sunday, December 19, 2004

Before and after weightloss


I've posted this type of image millions of times on my livejournal but since it's private, I thought I'd post one here too. Look at the change, aren't I unbelievable.

The before picture was takne on my birthday this year, the 9th of April and the after picture was taken last Thursday, the 16th of December. I lost 24 kgs if you're wondering. That's about 55 lbs. Don't I look fantastic? *pukes* Lol.

That is all. Hope I inspire you people.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

I'm inspired. Hell. I. Am. Inspired.

December 19, 2004 at 4:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How the fuck did you do it? I am effing jealous! Seriously, I am!

-Curious Reader who wants to lose weight too.

December 24, 2004 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger fcuked. said...

Heya curious reader...

Well, I didn't do anything really. My changge of lifestyle did it for me. Moving to Australia for uni, not having a car makes you have to walk a lot. And not caring to cook and eat. Also, I go dancing every now and then at the clubs and sometimes in the privacy of my own room. :P Ohh, and avoid fast food and carbonated drinks. These 2 are EVIL. lol

Good luck!

December 27, 2004 at 2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home