Saturday, December 25, 2004

Cruising at 3am

Boredom stress has gotten to me and so I've been going out every chance I get. Lately, I've been cruising around town until 4am, trying to look for places that open late. So far, no luck. This is what it looks like here, really late.


Driving along Panaga road, towards the hospital area.

Cruising at 3am

The empty Mumong lagoon playground. I was really tempted to vandalise the place (to get it out of my system) but then I realized it was Mumong. The mosquitoes would love that.

Anyway, Merry Christmas!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ehhhhhh oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii new blog again. hehehehehhe hope ure having fun (as if ure not having fun already) in Bru. hope to see u n nizan around yeah. tcare! - Faz.

December 26, 2004 at 3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhh no life la di Brunei. Come to KL instead :]
-Nanie

December 27, 2004 at 12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home