Sunday, December 19, 2004

People suck

Why? Why do I bother keeping in touch with these people and making the effort just to have them ignoring me and not care. Is it so hard to go out with me ocassionally or talk to me on the phone once in a while? And the stupid thing is, I never give up. That is how much of a good friend I am.

I understand, once we have gone our separate ways to pursue our studies and careers, we meet new people and make new friends but that does not justify their abandoning the older ones specifically, ME! Hey, I have met new people too in Brisbane and believe me, they are much open-minded and cooler than some of my so-called "friends" in Brunei but still, I make the effort to keep in touch. Hell, I even phoned them all the way to Brunei when i was in Australia. I invested a lot of time, thoughts and money into them and what do I get? Crap.

I was feeling really blue before and because of that, I started binging on chocolates. I just finished my second toblerone bar and was hoping someone would save me from potential diabetes so I called the closest people I know. Of all the people in my phonebook, none of them picked up their phones and some of them even rejected my fucking call. I know some of them have their reasons but the others are just too lazy and stupid to want to talk to me. Right now, I'm infuriated. This isn't the first time, I tell you.

And to think this time last month, I was really looking forward to coming back home to Brunei just to see them. At this point, I would very much be happy if I had stayed in Australia for the holidays, never see these people again, be successful and have them begging me to keep in touch with them. Instead, I am here sitting in my parents' bed, starting on my third chocolate bar, typing away on my sad little computer.

Hey people, I'm funny and give great gifts. It's your loss.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

am i too assuming if i say that i have an idea who "these" people are? yeah man, theyre missing alot! hehe ... you're far the most hilarious and most generous guy i know! too bad i ain't in brunei anymore! btw, can u get me a big starbucks mug from ozzie? hehehe .. kidding! *muah* miss yah bbf!! luv yah!

-m@ry

December 20, 2004 at 2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home